Photo workshop Tuscany, all the destinations:
Examples of workshop’s program
Val D’Orcia is the symbol of the Tuscany landscape and cultural history. Beautiful scenery and ancient cities as Montalcino, Pienza, Montepulciano. Val D’Orcia has been recognized world heritage site by UNESCO in 2004, for the excellent preservation of the landscape.
The enchanted forest and the sword in the stone
We’ll be immersed in this incredible and unique wood, a great location for amazing photos, practicing with long exposure and filters. We’ll be able to visit the ancient Abbey of San Galgano and discover the mystery of the sword in the stone.
Pitigliano-Sorano-Sovana-the mystery of Vie Cave
To discover the mysterious world of the ancient Etruscans through the roads mine, a labyrinth of path sculpted in the tuff rocks.
*Butteri, the italian cow-boys
The Maremma butteri open their world just for us. We will discover the ancient tradition of these local cow boys, in Maremma, spending a full day with them. Driving a jeep we‘ll be able to cross the Natural Park of Alberese, visiting the places where they work with the animals.
- ‣ Daily workshops, night in agriturismo
- ‣ Minimum participants required: 7 people
- ‣ Date: Workshops from October to May
- ‣ Where: Maremma, Tuscany, Italy
- ‣ Cost by person: starting from €190 for day
- ‣ The cost includes: accommodation in agriturismo with breakfast plus dinner, bus, daily photo workshop, two photography guide. At the end of each day review of the day shooting. Deposit required: 30% upon registration
- ‣ Info: email@example.com@nonamephoto.it
- ‣ * The Butteri’s workshop provides an additional cost by person of € 45 from Monday to Friday and € 70 on Saturday and Sunday